Thursday, April 9, 2009

Awww....my little boy


Can pick me up!!

LOL, we were just messing around, actually he's been able to do it for a long time now, we just finally got around to snapping a picture. I don't think he looks like he's straining too hard. : )

On another note...I couldn't find the piece of paper with old measurements on it, but oh well.


Earlier this week I went shopping (surprise, surprise!) cause I had a $10 off coupon at Christopher & Banks. Carol and I had gone there a few weeks ago and they do have some cute stuff, though they also have a lot of "teachery" or old-lady styles too, part of the reason I never really shopped there before. But that day I found THE cutest Christmas sweater, on clearance of course. Marked down from $45 to $5. Seriously, it's very cute. No, it doesn't have reindeer, santa or snowmen, it sorta reminds me of Dr. Suess's who-ville. Made me wish it was December now so I could wear it. I asked Carol how soon I could wear it, she said not till December 1st, so I marked it on my calendar on December 1st to wear my Christmas sweater so I don't forget about it! How crazy is that?!

Anyway, on Monday I found a really cute top there for $14.95, so it only cost me about five bucks after the coupon. I get most of my clothes these days extremely cheap that way. And believe me, I have a ton of clothes now. But while I was there I also spotted some really nice jeans, and took a pair of 12s and a pair of 10s into the changing room, just for kicks. I started with the 10s....and they fit! OMGosh! I didn't buy them, cause they had that awful gap in the back that I hate, but they fit otherwise. I seriously don't EVER remember wearing size 10s, ever in my life.

No comments: