Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm gettin' my figure back!!

And...that's good... and bad!

Since becoming "Skeletor," (bottoming out) I've gained back about 15 lbs.

That's good news...and bad news.

I've got a little bit of boobage back, which is good news, because "the pancakes" were pathetic. But... I've also got a little bit of my saddlebags back, which is bad news. I don't particularly like that (but the proper fashion can camouflage most of it).

I had gotten down to a size 10, sometimes even a size 8, depending on the maker of the clothes I guess. But I was skeletal. Although the "charts" told me I was still (barely) considered overweight, I was skeletal! Briana kept telling me to "go eat a hamburger!"

So, I have been.

And I pretty much like where I'm at now, a solid size 12. But now I see my old figure, with the saddlebags reappearing on my thighs (ugh). And sometimes I feel fat!! I have a little fat roll on my stomach/waist too (like an inch maybe?). And it makes me think that it's hard to remember (really??) what it was like to be +100 lbs. from here.

Wow. Did I really forget?? Really? I often feel uncomfortable in the clothes I wear that don't fit well, and think about how I used to be uncomfortable ALL the time, but still, I can barely remember being that big.

The weird part is/was outgrowing my clothes...again! I had to give away the size 10s to Goodwill, cause I'm like 99.9% sure I'll never be in them again. And that meant I needed to shop some more (ha ha...like I've ever stopped).

I really should start exercising and toning a bit, and yeah, I guess last week I did sign up for a yoga class, but that won't do it. I should start walking on the dreaded treadmill or I wish I could ride bike right now. Someday I'd still like to do the MS150 bike ride, but that would require a time commitment to train a bit first.

I could always stop my Caribou and/or evening wine habit too, that might help calorie-wise.

I don't know.

I'm not really concerned right now, I just need to keep aware and not let things get out of control.

That would be horrible.

Wow. Truly horrible.

No comments: